Welcome Torgeir!

1. Lilaena De'Ville
    Lilaena De'Ville
    Happy to have a new face in the group! Any thoughts on how you want to start off? We could do a thread that references you joining as flashbacks, or just a straight joining up thread, or ignore the whole "how did he join up" all together and just decide on how it happened and just reference it as need be?
  2. Torgeir DeHaan
    Torgeir DeHaan
    I started a thread and can adapt a scene into that however you'd like. Thanks for the welcome.
  3. Torgeir DeHaan
    Torgeir DeHaan
    lol. That didn't help much, did it? Let's do an actual recruitment, though I'm sure that won't take long as I had a vague idea on how his abilities would manifest themselves in this thread.
  4. Lilaena De'Ville
    Lilaena De'Ville
    Ok sounds good.
  5. Zereth Lancer
    Zereth Lancer
    Welcome to the group. It's about time we got fresh meat. Tyber is too chewy.
  6. Lilaena De'Ville
    Lilaena De'Ville
    Naboo works pretty good because we had some old groundwork laid with the Naboo happily transporting force sensitive kids to Ossus, and a loose plan in place to "liberate" the kids from having their entire life chosen for them by old dudes in robes. :thumbsup

other members are welcome to hop in of they want!
  7. Torgeir DeHaan
    Torgeir DeHaan
    That was totally random, but I was trying to figure a world near the Imperial border, so. lol