Corellia

1. Miranda Tarkin
    Miranda Tarkin
    With all of the hoopla going on with this planet, may I have a detailed (or not ) explanation of what the Empire is currently doing to maintain control and ideas of how to continue to crush the resistance there. That way I can also point to certain threads in the main sticky thread in the IC forum for reference. And we can plots here too
  2. Delgado Xaanan
    Delgado Xaanan
    The Moff has just established a blockade, to make it a lot harder for the Resistance to move supplies in and out. We've also got an Imperial Security Bureau detachment that just arrived on the planet to start working with CorSec to root out the Resistance, and there are Imperial Knights on the planet helping with that too. There's also an Imperial Intelligence fleet that just (secretly) moved into the area, and they'll be assisting with investigations and what-not on the down low.

The Blockade is the thread where things about the Blockade are going to get explained, and Are We Not Merciful? is a good example of what the Knights are getting up to.
  3. Akilah
    Akilah
    I could help with the Intel side of things. Just point me in a direction, or I can start another thread with that focus.
  4. Delgado Xaanan
    Delgado Xaanan
    Might want to talk to Rez Ace - he just arrived as our new local Intelligence boss guy.

(here's his arrival thread if you wanna read up!)
  5. Akilah
    Akilah
    Okay, thanks.
  6. Miranda Tarkin
    Miranda Tarkin
    I appreciate the run down and the extra help that Akilah will be doing.

Anything needed on my end to expedite anything?
  7. Akilah
    Akilah
    I PM"ed Rez, just waiting on a reply.