Questions for the Commander

1. Kes Akiena
    Kes Akiena
    If anyone has any questions for me, ask away. Whether it be of the official sort, or if you have specific requests, I'll do my best to provide adequate answers.
  2. Maggewetok
    Maggewetok
    Intel have an office or substation on Jovan? I was also curious about our affiliations that frequent the station - any group or individuals of note beyond the Pride?
  3. Adonis Inirial
    Adonis Inirial
    Hope you don't mind me answering this one, boss!

I'm the Intelligence Officer on the station at the moment - mostly I'm watching the border and interacting with some of our non-Imperial political friends, so there's definitely room for an agent aboard, if that takes your fancy!

As for groups of note - the Zeltrons are in the process of setting up an Embassy (which is also a bar), and the Mandalorians are in the process of something similar as well. We've got some Imperials coming to the station (setting up an Embassy too, I think?), and also some former Imperials from the Gordian Reach who switched sides after they wound up living on the wrong side of the border. We might be getting some Hutts, but I've not figured that out yet. Maanan is also nearby(ish?) and sort of important, but I don't think anyone is playing any Selkath representatives/diplomats just yet.
  4. Maggewetok
    Maggewetok
    I wouldn't pass up any idea like those - there are trillions of NPC's.