So, these LA Riots...

1. Anna Fernandez
    Anna Fernandez
    What storylines are outstanding and absolutely need to be completed before the riots actually take place?

I know Ashes and Ground Zero need to be done, and there is a Jamie Nightmare thread in the ether as well. Anyone else?
  2. Jacob Foley
    Jacob Foley
    There's nothing else waiting in the wings to the best of my knowledge.
  3. Anna Fernandez
    Anna Fernandez
    For the actual riots I think we were planning on doing several threads, and then having them merge as characters moved around. Anna and Jamie were going to be one, The house kids are another, and Antonio/Riley/college kids another. Probably a brotherhood one too, I can see their base of operations being rooted out and specifically targeted after their antics at Disneyland.
  4. Antonio Fernandez
    Antonio Fernandez
    I'm pretty sure me and Riley need to do it before the riots.

yep, indubitably.
  5. Jacob Foley
    Jacob Foley
    I'm pretty flexible with regards to where I can put my characters. Jim will probably end up looking for Aimee. Jake will more than likely be cleaning up Aidan's mess somewhere or other. You know how he gets. And Mute I'm eager to reunite with the Brotherhood, since he hasn't done anything with them for a while. Either that, or he uses the distraction of riot pandemonium to slip inside the Jericho clinic as part of his own personal quest. But whatevs, I'm happy to shake it up and let the pieces fall where they may, because I'm an agent of chaos!
  6. Anna Fernandez
    Anna Fernandez
    Sounds good. I'm not wanting to over-plan this if that makes sense. Just set a basic framework and let the RPers do their thing, if there are any around whenever this finally kicks off.