View RSS Feed

Loose Threads

Between Two Interrogation Droids: Erin

Rate this Entry
​(This interview was conducted about a year ago. Erin writes Razielle Alastor, among others)

When did you first see a Star Wars movie, and what movie was it?

The first movie I remember watching was actually the release of Return of the Jedi, which I saw in the theater with my Dad. I was only 5! They actually replayed all of the original three in the local theater when I was little, and so I was lucky both to have a nerd Dad, and also to see all of them pretty frequently.

Do you have any sort of Star Wars merchandise collection, and if so, what is your favorite piece?

I had a Vader helmet carrying case and all the major action figures inside. I also had a bed tent (remember those? XD) as well as a Return of the Jedi sleeping bag. A slew of books and 45 records that played along with them. All of which wound up being donated. Thanks, Mom. Thanks. The one thing I still have is the LP soundtrack to The Empire Strikes back, which I guard like priceless treasure.

Are you excited about Disney making more Star Wars movies? Who do you want a spin-off movie about?

Heck yes I'm excited! I think it's going to be a thing of beauty! I'm hoping for something a mixture of totally original that we won't see coming, yet also something that *feels* like the original three just never ended.

How long have you been at TheHolo.Net, and why do you stay?

I have no idea what my official 'I hath registered upon this day, in the month of, in the year of our lord..' date is, but I've been around since 1999, right after The Phantom Menace drew all of nerdkind out into Talk City and Ezboard.

Do you stick mainly with Star Wars RPing, or have you branched out to some of the general RPing scenarios? Which do you prefer, if you have a preference?

I have MU and WoD characters, but most of them are Star Wars. I don't really have a preference, I just go where the Muse takes me on a given day. If I had to make a choice, I'd stick with Star Wars.

Who is your favorite character you write on the boards? Who is your favorite that someone else writes?

Right now I'm enjoying writing my Nightsister, Megeara, the most, actually. I have too many favorites to pick just one! Although if pressured to do so, I would go with the obvious choice. Salem Ave. Because, even after all this time, I still feel pretty confident I have no idea what he is thinking. EVER.

What RPing story arc do you most want to do, or current one you’d like to complete?

It's a long way off, but I think seeing the inevitable reunion of Razielle and Tristan is going to be very entertaining.

Are you a dog person, or a cat person? (this is v. important)

As I have five, clearly I am a cat person.

Thank you for your time!

Submit "Between Two Interrogation Droids: Erin" to Digg Submit "Between Two Interrogation Droids: Erin" to del.icio.us Submit "Between Two Interrogation Droids: Erin" to StumbleUpon Submit "Between Two Interrogation Droids: Erin" to Google

Updated May 7th, 2015 at 01:03:06 PM by Lilaena De'Ville

Categories
Interviews , OOC

Comments