Conversation Between Kaie and Razielle Alastor

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Wow, I totally forgot about that one. Have to get Satkia back involved in that thread as well.
  2. I remember you mentioning that before, now. I brought most of my characters here from the other site, so if I can help in any way, let me know. I did find that thread with Molly and Syravari, but it sort of ended - or seemed to - already, in a way. lol She walked away while he was dealing with a thug in the street. He would love to hire her as a madam for his brothel, which I know we had talked about before.
  3. She's a Sith, just a different version. Adrasteia is here too, which is weird! xD So Raz is the Queen Regent of Hapes, and Adrasteia is not a Nightsister, she's more of an ancient horror. Should be fun when I actually get her going.
  4. I forgot that Razielle's not a Sith on this site. lol Short memory. Syravari had one going with Molly, that I recall. May have to dig for it, or we could start another, if you wanted.
  5. I'll do my best to rattle some bones!
  6. I know you instantly get PM'ed the moment you show your face. lol Just trying to get mine in there early.

Hope things have been going well, this site's been quiet without you around.
  7. I'm going to try! LOL
  8. If you're going to be around a while, Sianna's missed you. Have to get something going when you'd like.
  9. Hey there! ^_^ Good to see you!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast