• The Ko Report - Edition #3 Bad Guys (part 1)

The "State of the Empire"

So...the bad guys. Who are they? Where are they?

Yes, I know. We all love the hero's and the star-crossed knights in shining white robes with glowy faces, skyblue lightsabers and noble motives. We cant live without them. They give us hope and courage that even in the darkest times, some do-gooder will stand up against the tide of violence and hate to redeem the galaxy simply because it is the right, and just, thing to do. Simply put - they see to it that the bad guys must never, ever, win.

But, lets face it, we all reeeeeally love the evil, machinating diabolical madmen and madwomen, who's tortured souls and tortured pasts, give us never-ending adversaries to rally against. Where would we be with out them? Bored, watching "Dancing with the Wookies" or "Survivor-Dagobah," thats where.

And so, this is the first of a series of 'nods' to the Darkside - we appreciate all your nasty, plotting, manipulating ways and please (with sugar on top) dont kill me for shining a light on your blackened little corners of our Universe.

THE SITH - The Ultimate Bad Dudes

The Sith, or some prefer the term, Dark Jedi - The difference in the terminology, as far as I can tell, stems mainly from their origins. Sith were an ancient order of Warrior Priests who were devoted to destroying the Jedi - their training, which appends a certain religious connotation, lay solely with the Darkside of the Force, whereas Dark Jedi are former Jedi or "fallen" Jedi that have turned to using the Darkside instead of the Light as their source of power. The Sith cult was long ago ressurected by the Dark Jedi Darth Bane and further advanced by Darth Sidious (Emporer Palpatine). Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader is a classic example of a Fallen Jedi yet he is also termed a Dark Lord of the Sith, hence the blending of the two distinctions. Thats the simple version, anyway

In our SWF Universe, the Darksiders were scattered throughout the galaxy just as the Jedi had been as a result of the Imperial Purge. However, it seems some of them have fared better than their selfless brethren in establishing a planet base and rebuilding their order. I speak of the Kuklos Ataxia - or Circle of Disorder, founded by Lilaena De'Ville, Gav Mortis and Silus Xilarian. Though the KA by no means account for all of the Darksiders in our galaxy, it is on this particular group that I focus this edition of the State of the Empire report.

Who's who!

Kuklos Ataxia is based on the Planet Onderon in the City of Iziz, where there is a Queen,Araudia Basillie; a Princess,ward of Iziz, Razielle Alastor; a Prince,Tristan Alastor (married to Razielle); a Prime Minister, Salem Ave; a General, Dalamar DeSang; a Mandao' ally Lileana De'Ville; a Queen Confidante Victer Dejan; a Hapen Ambassador Aestiva Ni'Liatoth and a sprinkling of non-royal's Akasha Khan, and the Villisar Twins...to name a few.
    Then there are other important and pivotal characters who do not reside on the planet itself, or who are not even a part of the Kuklos Ataxia, but are however, important and pivotal to its dynamic and storylines, for example - The Hapes Queen, Ishara Alastor and the Hapes Princess Elaine (mother and sister to Tristan respectively) and by association, Commodore Aaron Belargic of the Hapan Fleet.

The top honcho of KA is Darth Callidus. By day, he is the humble servant of the Queen but in his other skin, Sith Lord, he is the Master of them all.
    See thread:The Circle.

Under the shadow of a Dxun (Demon) moon, these Darksiders conjure their dark imaginings and explore their force potential. To what end? One trembles to think. Their ever-strengthening ties (stranglehold) on the royal house of Hapes is worriesome. The Hapan Fleet is not a force to ignore and neither is a Mandalorean army - it is a latent threat to drive sleep from even the most sober among us.

Recent developments among the KA involve a wedding, a Secret wedding, a baby, a psycho mother-in-law and a plot against her and her throne, a disappearing Prince and a re-appearing Dathomir Witch...to name but a few!
    The Kuklos Ataxia is an intricate weave of personalities and shifting power bases among some very strong characters who exercise equally strong ambitions. They are a Circle we should all pay very close attention to.

See threads:
    Our future Imperfect
    The Darker Days of Me and Him
    Til Death do us Part
    Bring me the head of Ishara Alastor
    In the Arms of Sleep
    Enemy at the Gates
    Festival of the Four Moons
    Frustration through Negotiation
    Our Darkest Days: Echoes

For further insight and before STEPPING FOOT on Onderon, be sure to read these links!
    State of the Nation
    Kuklos Ataxia FAQ v2

REMEMBER: Alot of the above is Out of Character knowledge to a large degree. Little is known about these characters In Character and most certainly not their Darth Names and locations.

More dish on the Sith to come in future Ko Reports.

Next WE WANNA KNOW! Q&A featuring Grand Inquisitor, KARL VALTEN.

Until then, I remain Fashionably yours, Dakota Gue - SWF Correspondent
    This article was originally published in forum thread: The Ko Report - Edition #3 Bad Guys (part 1) started by Dakota Gue View original post