View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Loklorien s'Ilancy

I recently was able to sit down with Loklorien s'Ilancy in her office for a brief interview. Below is a transcript of our conversation on ...Between Two Interrogation Droids

What is your purpose, or direction, in life? Do you feel that you have a destiny?

I have always felt that my life was to be spent in the protection of others. Striving toward that goal however, the paths that I have walked are sometimes... unfortunate and misguided. It is a painful burden
  2. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Ndonsa

I recently sat down with Jedi Padawan Ndonsa, for a quick chat about her life with the Jedi. Below is a transcript of our interview on...Between Two Interrogation Droids

You grew up in a society that's very different from the Jedi way of life. What about life on Ossus have you found most difficult to adjust to?

It is difficult to not be in charge. Even if I was never fully shaman, I was training to be shaman and my tribe and the tribes around us knew me. This is
    Categories
    IC , Interviews
  3. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Abarai Loki

I recently had the unique and unnerving opportunity to be glared at by Jedi Knight Abarai Loki. Below is a transcript of our conversation on...Between Two Interrogation Droids

What is your main motivation for getting out of bed in the morning?

The promise of a full and productive day. Also, breakfast.

Do you have any living relatives?

No. My grandfather told me my parents were on Alderaan when it was destroyed, and he was killed by a Dark Jedi.

Updated May 14th, 2015 at 10:36:34 AM by Lilaena De'Ville

Categories
    IC , Interviews
  4. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Halajiin Rabeak

I recently had the pleasure of sitting down with Halajiin Rabeak, for an eye-opening conversation. Below is a transcript of our talk on...Between Two Interrogation Droids

What is your main motivation to get up in the morning?
    Uh, you mean other than breakfast? Um, I dunno. Find stuff to do?

Do you have living relatives?
    Not that I know of. I haven't actually contacted Nehantish, yet. Figured that'd be kinda weird. "Hey, I'm this guy that's been
    Categories
    IC , Interviews
  5. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Kyle Krogen

I recently had the pleasure of sitting down with Jedi Knight Kyle Krogen for an interview. Read on for a transcript of...Between Two Interrogation Droids

What is your main motivation to get up in the morning?
    To overcome the demons that haunt me and accomplish something of worth. This has been my focus my entire Jedi life, to atone for the unfortunate acts of survival I participated in as a child and young man. There is also an unrelenting desire to see justice done,
    Categories
    IC , Interviews