View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Local Gangs Using Latest Tech; QC Involved?

I don't know about you, dear citizen, but when I hear that the Crows are all using next gen Qphones as they go about their business of injecting filth into the Narrows, I want to dig further. Queen Consolidated has a lot of moving pieces, a lot of employees, and supposedly a lot of oversight, but you and I both know that big corporations do just about whatever they want to do.

So are they giving phones to the local gangs? That would be ridiculous, so let's say that QC obviously ...
  2. Reinforcements on Corellia

Imperial Knights deploy to hunt for Resistance terrorists on Corellian homeworld.

Several weeks after the brazen attack that saw Resistance terrorists plough the Imperial Star Destroyer Warspite into an Industrial District of Coronet City, sources close to the office of Sector Moff Delgado Xaanan report the arrival of two Imperial Knights on Corellia, earlier today.

The attack, which claimed the lives of more than 40,000 Imperial personnel aboard the Warspite, and caused ...

Updated Sep 22nd, 2015 at 04:14:20 AM by Holonet News

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Loklorien s'Ilancy

I recently was able to sit down with Loklorien s'Ilancy in her office for a brief interview. Below is a transcript of our conversation on ...Between Two Interrogation Droids

What is your purpose, or direction, in life? Do you feel that you have a destiny?

I have always felt that my life was to be spent in the protection of others. Striving toward that goal however, the paths that I have walked are sometimes... unfortunate and misguided. It is a painful burden
  4. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Brian

(Brian writes Hobgoblin and Pierce Tondry, among others)

When did you first see a Star Wars movie, and what movie was it?

I've been told that I saw the original theatrical release of Empire Strikes Back with my parents. I'd have been less than a year old at the time, so I don't remember that. I do remember seeing it a few years later, and then getting a Hoth playset that I had the brilliant idea to play with out in the snow one time.

I think I lost one
    Categories
    Interviews , OOC
  5. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Rossos Atrapes

I recently was sat down with Rossos Atrapes, for an interrogationinterview. The transcript of our conversation is below on...Between Two Interrogation Droids (literally)

What is your main motivation to get out of bed in the morning?

I do not understand this question. I do not need motivation to get out of bed in the morning.

Do you have living relatives, and if so, do you keep in touch?

No.

How are the Imperial Knights different
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast