View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Chris

(Chris writes Morgan Evanar and Milivikal k'Vik among others)

When did you first see a Star Wars movie, and what movie was it?

Probably at age 1? I'm pretty sure I saw them before I could talk. I'd have to ask my parents. Return of the Jedi came out in 1983 and I was born in December of 1982. That's probably my first Star Wars experience.

Do you have any sort of Star Wars merchandise collection, and if so, what is your favorite piece?

I'm not
    Categories
    Interviews , OOC
  2. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Ledo G. Prent

I recently was able to sit down with Ledo G. Prent for an interview, and it was... well, difficult to parse. Below is a transcript of our conversation on ...Between Two Interrogation Droids

What is your purpose, or direction, in life? Do you feel that you have a destiny?

Dunno bou' alla tha' fee-lo-so-phizin' shite. Us'ally Ah'm abou' 'alf a bottle of rum in, an' wedder tha' bottle's 'alf empty'r 'alf full, jus' depends on 'ow the cosmic winds blow. Neva did a lotta tinkin'
    Categories
    IC , Interviews
  3. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Natacha

(Natacha writes Satkia Beltrak and Anjali Raskor, among many others)

When did you first see a Star Wars movie, and what movie was it?

The first Star Wars movie I saw was A New Hope when I was 7 year old. My parents were rewatching it on VHS, and I was playing with my Barbie dolls in the same room. I got captivated by the story and ended watching with them.
    Funny thing is that the first thing I ever saw on TV was the Muppet Show episode featuring cast members from

Updated Jun 8th, 2016 at 10:11:25 AM by Lilaena De'Ville

Categories
    Interviews , OOC
  4. Alright - a year laterish

I might read previous entries. Most likely, I will not.

Lemme Esplain... No! There is too much.
    Let me sum up.

My boss was fired, I became the boss, I've had a year of OMG! I have 'sponsibilities and a 6 figure budget to manage.

I'm getting the hang of things, so now back to our regularly scheduled program.

I've felt the need to sit, reflect, and slow my brain down enough to come to some conclusions about choices before me and ...
    Categories
    Voldermort
  5. Lifted a weight, got swole overnight, please advise

A year and a half ago I was squatting 135lbs, and deadlifted 195lbs.

Now...not so much.

Wednesday's Workout:
    Barbell Squat
    - 45 lb x 5 reps
    - 65 lb x 5 reps
    - 65 lb x 5 reps
    - 65 lb x 5 reps
    - 65 lb x 5 reps
    - Pathetically weak, but that's what I get for taking a year and a half off I guess!
    Barbell Bench Press
    - 45 lb x 5 reps
    - 45 lb x 5 reps
    - 50 lb x 5 reps
    - 55 lb x 5 reps
    - 60 lb ...
    Tags: workouts Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Fit Nerd
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast