View RSS Feed

Loose Threads

Between Two Interrogation Droids: Matt

Rate this Entry
(Matt writes Telan Desaria)

When did you first see a Star Wars movie, and what movie was it?

Epsiode IV, as a boy. Perhaps six or seven. I was entranced by the Empire then and there.

Do you have any sort of Star Wars merchandise collection, and if so, what is your favorite piece?

I have a a few models of Imperial war machines, but that's it.

Are you excited about Disney making Star Wars Anthology movies? Who do you want a spin-off movie about?

Very excited, however, I am most interested to see what role Grand Admiral Thrawn will play.

How long have you been at TheHolo.Net, and why do you stay?

Since 2003 or so. I love the fact that it is not just a "do 3 damage to your XXX" roleplaying site, but is so reliant on good writing and player interaction. Playing here has made me a better writer.

Who is your favorite character you write on the boards? Who is your favorite that someone else writes?

Grand Admiral Desaria, of course. MUAH!

In the old days, I loved the NPC written of Grand Moff Zell, a womanizing curmudgeon who was just fun to read because I always asked myself "what he is going to say next." Now, s'Ilancy

What RPing story arc do you most want to do, or current one you’d like to complete?

One where a rogue admiral decides to strike the Republic overtly, and Desaria is sent by the Empress to stop him so the Starkillers dont ravage the galaxy. Desaria is conflicted and very emotional...whatever will he do?

Are you a dog person, or a cat person? (this is v. important)

I love cats!

Submit "Between Two Interrogation Droids: Matt" to Digg Submit "Between Two Interrogation Droids: Matt" to del.icio.us Submit "Between Two Interrogation Droids: Matt" to StumbleUpon Submit "Between Two Interrogation Droids: Matt" to Google

Categories
Interviews , OOC

Comments