View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Between Two Interrogation Droids: MA7-E4

I recently sat down with the droid MA7-E4 for a talk about her "life" among the Jedi. Here is a transcript of our discussion on...Between Two Interrogation Droids

What is your main motivation to get up...uh... switch on? in the morning?

This unit has a subroutine that boots at the beginning of each day.

//Processing...//

Is this inquiry meant to be of a more existential nature? This unit is familiar with the concept of philosophy and

Updated May 16th, 2015 at 10:17:10 AM by Lilaena De'Ville

Categories
    IC , Interviews
  2. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Ndonsa

I recently sat down with Jedi Padawan Ndonsa, for a quick chat about her life with the Jedi. Below is a transcript of our interview on...Between Two Interrogation Droids

You grew up in a society that's very different from the Jedi way of life. What about life on Ossus have you found most difficult to adjust to?

It is difficult to not be in charge. Even if I was never fully shaman, I was training to be shaman and my tribe and the tribes around us knew me. This is
    Categories
    IC , Interviews
  3. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Abarai Loki

I recently had the unique and unnerving opportunity to be glared at by Jedi Knight Abarai Loki. Below is a transcript of our conversation on...Between Two Interrogation Droids

What is your main motivation for getting out of bed in the morning?

The promise of a full and productive day. Also, breakfast.

Do you have any living relatives?

No. My grandfather told me my parents were on Alderaan when it was destroyed, and he was killed by a Dark Jedi.

Updated May 14th, 2015 at 10:36:34 AM by Lilaena De'Ville

Categories
    IC , Interviews
  4. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Wei Wu Wei

I recently was able to sit down with the Force Cripple himself, Wei Wu Wei, for an in depth conversation. Below is a transcript of our interview on...Between Two Interrogation Droids

What is your main motivation to get up in the morning?

My main motivation to get up in the morning is...well...the morning itself. Breakfast is a great reason to enjoy a morning! Also, the air is cool and clean! Who wouldn't want to wake up for that?

Do you have any
    Tags: ic interview Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    IC , Interviews
  5. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Taataani Meorrrei

I sat down recently with Senator Taataani Meorrei for a rare chance at interviewing her. Here is a transcript of our conversation on...Between Two Interrogation Droids

What is your main motivation to get out of bed in the morning?

Asss much asss ji'd ljike to ssajy forr brreakfasst orr a good rroll jin the ssheetss, jI'm not fulljy abandoned to lejissurre jyet. jI djidn't rresst on the laurrelss of mjy motherr, and jI don't jintend on bejing that tjype of perrsson. jit
    Categories
    IC , Interviews
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast