View RSS Feed

Gotham's Dark Corners

In many ancient religions and texts oracles are a source of divine information, prophetic opinion, or wise counsel. I hope to fill such a role here, for my home of Gotham. Our city is full of such potential, and yet also so consumed by rot that I fear it is only a matter of time before it collapses in on itself.

So read on... I hope to be able to shine a light on the dark corners of Gotham, to make apparent that while the Police Department does its best (or does it), and the Mayor's office is finally clearing out its corruption, it really is up to us, the citizens of Gotham. What we do, or do not do, will shape the direction of our city for years to come.

1. Local Gangs Using Latest Tech; QC Involved?

I don't know about you, dear citizen, but when I hear that the Crows are all using next gen Qphones as they go about their business of injecting filth into the Narrows, I want to dig further. Queen Consolidated has a lot of moving pieces, a lot of employees, and supposedly a lot of oversight, but you and I both know that big corporations do just about whatever they want to do.

So are they giving phones to the local gangs? That would be ridiculous, so let's say that QC obviously ...