View RSS Feed

Loose Threads

Bits and pieces

1. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Loklorien s'Ilancy

I recently was able to sit down with Loklorien s'Ilancy in her office for a brief interview. Below is a transcript of our conversation on ...Between Two Interrogation Droids

What is your purpose, or direction, in life? Do you feel that you have a destiny?

I have always felt that my life was to be spent in the protection of others. Striving toward that goal however, the paths that I have walked are sometimes... unfortunate and misguided. It is a painful burden
  2. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Brian

(Brian writes Hobgoblin and Pierce Tondry, among others)

When did you first see a Star Wars movie, and what movie was it?

I've been told that I saw the original theatrical release of Empire Strikes Back with my parents. I'd have been less than a year old at the time, so I don't remember that. I do remember seeing it a few years later, and then getting a Hoth playset that I had the brilliant idea to play with out in the snow one time.

I think I lost one
    Categories
    Interviews , OOC
  3. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Rossos Atrapes

I recently was sat down with Rossos Atrapes, for an interrogationinterview. The transcript of our conversation is below on...Between Two Interrogation Droids (literally)

What is your main motivation to get out of bed in the morning?

I do not understand this question. I do not need motivation to get out of bed in the morning.

Do you have living relatives, and if so, do you keep in touch?

No.

How are the Imperial Knights different
  4. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Matt

(Matt writes Telan Desaria)

When did you first see a Star Wars movie, and what movie was it?

Epsiode IV, as a boy. Perhaps six or seven. I was entranced by the Empire then and there.

Do you have any sort of Star Wars merchandise collection, and if so, what is your favorite piece?

I have a a few models of Imperial war machines, but that's it.

Are you excited about Disney making Star Wars Anthology movies? Who do you want a spin-off
    Categories
    Interviews , OOC
  5. Between Two Interrogation Droids: MA7-E4

I recently sat down with the droid MA7-E4 for a talk about her "life" among the Jedi. Here is a transcript of our discussion on...Between Two Interrogation Droids

What is your main motivation to get up...uh... switch on? in the morning?

This unit has a subroutine that boots at the beginning of each day.

//Processing...//

Is this inquiry meant to be of a more existential nature? This unit is familiar with the concept of philosophy and

Updated May 16th, 2015 at 10:17:10 AM by Lilaena De'Ville

Categories
    IC , Interviews
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast