View RSS Feed

IC

In character interviews

1. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Taataani Meorrrei

I sat down recently with Senator Taataani Meorrei for a rare chance at interviewing her. Here is a transcript of our conversation on...Between Two Interrogation Droids

What is your main motivation to get out of bed in the morning?

Asss much asss ji'd ljike to ssajy forr brreakfasst orr a good rroll jin the ssheetss, jI'm not fulljy abandoned to lejissurre jyet. jI djidn't rresst on the laurrelss of mjy motherr, and jI don't jintend on bejing that tjype of perrsson. jit
    Categories
    IC , Interviews
  2. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Kazahan

I recently had the opportunity to sit down and speak with Jedi Padawan Kazahan. Once I got him to sit still, we had a very good conversation. Here is a transcript of that interview on... Between Two Interrogation Droids

What is your main motivation to get up in the morning?

Hmm. Kazahan learned to rise early from the Rangers' training back home, but Kazahan's motivation to awaken and start the day? It is hunger.

[Kazahan gets up and finds a snack at this point] ...
    Categories
    IC , Interviews
  3. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Halajiin Rabeak

I recently had the pleasure of sitting down with Halajiin Rabeak, for an eye-opening conversation. Below is a transcript of our talk on...Between Two Interrogation Droids

Uh, you mean other than breakfast? Um, I dunno. Find stuff to do?

Do you have living relatives?
    Not that I know of. I haven't actually contacted Nehantish, yet. Figured that'd be kinda weird. "Hey, I'm this guy that's been
    Categories
    IC , Interviews
  4. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Matatek Sel Vissica

I recently had the opportunity to sit down with Imperial Knight Matatek Sel Vissica, which was equal parts awe inspiring and terrifying. Here is a transcript of our interview on ...Between Two Interrogation Droids

My sworn oath to Queen Matatek carries to the oath she herself gave to Empress Tarkin. I live to carry my blade in service to my queen, and to oppose her enemies in battle. This is the cause I have trained

Updated Apr 24th, 2015 at 12:22:11 PM by Lilaena De'Ville

Categories
    IC , Interviews
  5. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Kyle Krogen

I recently had the pleasure of sitting down with Jedi Knight Kyle Krogen for an interview. Read on for a transcript of...Between Two Interrogation Droids

To overcome the demons that haunt me and accomplish something of worth. This has been my focus my entire Jedi life, to atone for the unfortunate acts of survival I participated in as a child and young man. There is also an unrelenting desire to see justice done,
    Categories
    IC , Interviews
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123