View RSS Feed

OOC

Out of character interviews

1. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Dani

When did you first see a Star Wars movie, and what movie was it?

It was a New Hope when it came out on VHS in the early 80's I think? Memory's a bit blurry for exactly how old I was, but I remember sitting on the couch with my mom explaining to me that I would love this. And she was right! She knew I was a very imaginative child. I was blown away by the special effects and the story. Luke and Obi-Wan were immediately my favorites because they got the cool lightsaber weapons. I've
    Categories
    Interviews , OOC
  2. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Madeleia

(Madeleia plays Torgeir DeHaan and Alanie Herleva, among others)

Episode IV.

Do you have any sort of Star Wars merchandise collection, and if so, what is your favorite piece?

I have a four glass collection that my sister-in-law bought me for Christmas - characters from Episode VII. I also have all the Art of books, Cross Section books, West End Games rpg rulebooks and supplements.
    Categories
    Interviews , OOC
  3. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Jace

(Jace writes Vansen Tyree and Jaden Luka, among many others)

I didn't see Star Wars at all until right before Episode I came out. I was 11 at the time, and was feeling super adult because my parents had let me take the train to London on my own to stay with my sister and her boyfriend (now husband). We binged the trilogy the night before, and then Steve took me to the cinema in his rickety old car
    Categories
    Interviews , OOC
  4. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Chris

(Chris writes Morgan Evanar and Milivikal k'Vik among others)

Probably at age 1? I'm pretty sure I saw them before I could talk. I'd have to ask my parents. Return of the Jedi came out in 1983 and I was born in December of 1982. That's probably my first Star Wars experience.

Do you have any sort of Star Wars merchandise collection, and if so, what is your favorite piece?

I'm not
    Categories
    Interviews , OOC
  5. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Natacha

(Natacha writes Satkia Beltrak and Anjali Raskor, among many others)

The first Star Wars movie I saw was A New Hope when I was 7 year old. My parents were rewatching it on VHS, and I was playing with my Barbie dolls in the same room. I got captivated by the story and ended watching with them.
    Funny thing is that the first thing I ever saw on TV was the Muppet Show episode featuring cast members from

Updated Jun 8th, 2016 at 10:11:25 AM by Lilaena De'Ville

Categories
    Interviews , OOC
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast