View RSS Feed

IC

In character interviews

1. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Vansen Tyree

I recently had the opportunity to have a quiet sit down with Admiral Vansen Tyree of the Alliance of Free Planets. Here's a transcript of our conversation on... Between Two Interrogation Droids!

What is your purpose, or direction, in life? Do you feel that you have a destiny?

My singular purpose is to do my damn job. It may not be glamorous. It may not be important. It may not have a huge impact, or change the world. But wars aren't won or lost by the actions of
    Categories
    IC , Interviews
  2. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Sanya Tagge

Recently I sat down for an interview with the Baroness of Cloud City herself, Sanya Tagge. Here is a transcript of our conversation on... Between Two Interrogation Droids!

What is your purpose, or direction, in life? Do you feel that you have a destiny?

I have the greatest clarity of purpose: I live to serve the Empire.

What is your greatest fear?

Losing control.

If all your money was stripped away, and your family name
    Categories
    IC , Interviews
  3. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Lilaena De'Ville

[Questions written by Droo]

I recently sat down for a private interview with Lilaena De'Ville. The following is a transcript of our conversation on ...Between Two Interrogation Droids!.

What is your greatest fear?

No softball questions, hmm? I suppose my greatest fear would be fading into oblivion, and having accomplished nothing. I don't need people to remember my name, I need my actions to have somehow changed the galaxy. If I don't accomplish anything, then
  4. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Ledo G. Prent

I recently was able to sit down with Ledo G. Prent for an interview, and it was... well, difficult to parse. Below is a transcript of our conversation on ...Between Two Interrogation Droids

Dunno bou' alla tha' fee-lo-so-phizin' shite. Us'ally Ah'm abou' 'alf a bottle of rum in, an' wedder tha' bottle's 'alf empty'r 'alf full, jus' depends on 'ow the cosmic winds blow. Neva did a lotta tinkin'
    Categories
    IC , Interviews
  5. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Loklorien s'Ilancy

I recently was able to sit down with Loklorien s'Ilancy in her office for a brief interview. Below is a transcript of our conversation on ...Between Two Interrogation Droids

I have always felt that my life was to be spent in the protection of others. Striving toward that goal however, the paths that I have walked are sometimes... unfortunate and misguided. It is a painful burden
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast