Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TSE Member list update

Azhure Darkstone

TSE Member list update

Can the people in TSE who wish to be a part of the new sith group of remaining TSE members please take note:

So far we have remaining from TSE:

Darth Snack
    Saharia
    MiryanNoTrunks
    Chaos Alexander
    Krystal Stargazer

I know I've left out one name and anyone else I'm missing please post. thanks

EDIT - Please proceed to the last page.

TheHolo.Net Poster

This is not the Empress you're looking for

DragonCon 09
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Dani
    Technically I still had a character at TSE tho nothing came of it because of ... stuff. but! She still exists ....

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Skiing the slippery slopes

Same here Nav.

He shall go nameless, for now.

Miryan no Trunks
    Cursed stuff... Stuff is the cause of most of the world's Problems, y'know. We should rebel!! >=|

Verse Dawnstrider
    Put Chaos Alexander on the list.

TheHolo.Net Poster

This is not the Empress you're looking for

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Dani
    yeah Miryan...

Oh and that was me asking if you don't mind me in the groupy thingy

Krystal Stargazer
    Add me and Snackers, you know who I am "your apprentice" .

::Still confused by this whole thing::

imported_Callista
    I'm still here.

...although I must say I'm really not sure what this 'new group' thing is all about.

To be honest, I seriously don't agree on creating an organization. You're basically just starting everything from scratch... once more (hoy!)

Here's my suggestion, which I doubt will be read by anyone, but it doesn't hurt to try. Why do you want to go to all the trouble of getting a number of people, then deciding what's going to happen with that group. You would have to decide on who is going to run the group, who will be the council in it, who is willing to train, and basically, all the troubles that TSE is experiencing right now at SWRoleplay.

Think about it, you'd be starting with barely a dozen people, maybe more, but it wouldn't help. Go through all that trouble, when I've got a better idea that won't make anyone lift a finger!

Like many, I don't want to join TSO. I'd be glad to help out, but not join. It would affect my character's storyline too much, and because I don't think I'd be much help there (because of my short time experience of being a Sith).

So why not do this; keep everyone as they are, but instead of the ex-TSE members of being known as loners, they can have some sort of name, a label of some sort. They'd keep in touch with eachother, and would remain relatively small because there aren't much TSE members and we wouldn't expect many of them.

We wouldn't be accepting members, since it would only be something so 'we' could keep in touch.

But then again, I don't think anyone would wanna go with my idea. I do think this is too much work just to create something that wouldn't have TSE history involved anymore. It would just be like creating a whole new Sith group.

Tried to explain that as clear as possible, if you still don't understand, post questions, or contact me on AIM: Xeno Stormrider .

Again, just trying to help out.

Sl Enoth
    Actually Zeno, the point of the group Wouldn't be to try and start off where TSE Left off. I suggest you read the thread that discusses our ideas for the group and all.

Because in honesty, this -

So why not do this; keep everyone as they are, but instead of the ex-TSE members of being known as loners, they can have some sort of name, a label of some sort. They'd keep in touch with eachother, and would remain relatively small because there aren't much TSE members and we wouldn't expect many of them.
    - Is pretty much what we have in mind. Just we would actually have a place to go and keep in touch. We could do missions together, that kind of stuff.

Oh, and BTW, this is MnT, just for those who might've been slightly confused ^_^

Sl Enoth
    Ok, so we've got:

Me (MnT)
    Saharia
    Snack
    Snack's Apprentice (Krystal, lol, not sure who you are ^_^)
    Whomever Dale's Char is
    Chaos Alexander

Now, I count 4. We just need 2 more, and we'll have the required 5 for an official grouping =)

Lol

Dammit Teag' get online >.<

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Does Sl still count as Vega's apprentice?

Sl Enoth
    Dunno, was planning on having it search out Vega after it's fight with Zeke, but.. Is Vega still teaching apprentices? =/

I was actually planning on having it go to TBH or something eventually, learn some effective mind-screwing tricks with the force. But that's of course, if Vega doesn't want it anymore =)

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Yah Vega is still teaching people, but if ya want to go to TBH instead that's cool

Sl Enoth
    Naw, not yet anyways ^_^ Lol, mebbe it could go to Vega, and Vega could eventually introduce it to TBH tho =) Still under him tho

Lol, I say that like I have even the slightest idea on the workings of TBH ^_¬

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Yepyep, that could work

Azhure Darkstone
    Dammit Teag' get online >.<
    excuse me!? :-P

yep, Miryan summed it all up hehe.

Proprietor / Admin
    AKA
    Ogre / Chris
    I myself have a character that never officially left TSE in an IC fashion, though I do believe I have seen some topics at TSE by some of that character’s former apprentices that state to the contrary. Regardless, I myself will just deal with any issues regarding that character’s past as they come and not be banding together with any specific group be it official or unofficial at this time, later however....

Rubs hands together

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Member of the Arbitrary Apostrophe Club
    Mmmmmm, DELICIOUS

Yay, new training thread!

*ponders*

Proprietor / Admin
    AKA
    Ogre / Chris
    Wrong character, that one did leave officially.

And you already have one of those threads going.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast