Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dunes and Goons (Closed)

Sirus Blackjack

Dunes and Goons (Closed)

Sirus hated sand. Sirus hated sand because it was difficult to walk in, it got in your eyes on a blowy day and it made places itch that weren't meant to be itched in public. Sirus would have loved Tatooine, if it wasn't for all that damn sand.

He sat in one of the local cantinas, sipping on whiskey. Apparently the syndicate had business somewhere nearby. Allies were somewhere on the planet, and as always, Sirus had no idea who there were or where they were. All he could do was wait.

Kazia
    :: A Zeltron walked past Sirus, dressed in black leather that almost seemed to be painted on. She wore Twin Seburo 'Frontier' model blaster pistols on a gunslinger's belt, and her crimson hair was cropped short. leaning with an elbow on the bar, she waved to get the bartender's attention ::

Sirus Blackjack
    Sirus' eyes widened for a moment as he spied the Zeltron's figure, before snapping out of it and diverting his gaze. Still, he hadn't met up with his partners yet. He had time to kill.

"It's on me" he croaked up as the bartender came across, giving the girl a grin and lifting his glass.

Kazia
    :: Kazia turned and raised a brow ::

"Do I know you?"

Sirus Blackjack
    "Would you like to, sweetheart?" he responded without missing a beat. Oh yes, he still had it.

Kazia
    :: She rolled her eyes at the man, and turned to order two ales. She kept one at the empty seat next to her. Hopefully he would get the hint ::

Sirus Blackjack
    He didn't.

"You know..." he purred, turning on his seat and leaning his back against the bar, his arms spread along the top. "...I've got a pretty sweet ship parked up at the yard. Hows about we get out of here for a bit and err...". He started drawing circles on the bartop with his index finger. "...I'll show yer around."

Kazia
    :: Kazia scoffed at the lame pick-up. She'd heard them all a dozen times over. There wasn't a single place in the galaxy she could walk into where the males stopped eating whatever they ordered and wanted to eat her instead. She took a swallow of her ale, wondering what was keeping Corvus ::

Sirus Blackjack
    Sirus rolled his head.

"Aw, listen baby, that's just rude" he whined, taking another sip of his whiskey. "Look, you're gonna love this. I can treat you like no other guy, I promise you that my sweet."

He leant forward again, sitting up on his stool.

Kazia
    :: Kazia turned again, and there was a sparkle in her eyes ::

"You promise?"

Corvus
    :: Corvus was standing behind Sirus, listening as he dug his grave a little deeper ::

Sirus Blackjack
    "I promise you that, and so much more" Sirus grinned, finishing his whiskey in a quick shot. Finally he was getting somewhere. "Why don't we get outta here for a bit? Get some air?" he said, hopping to his feet.

Kazia
    :: Kazia stood up as if to follow, and laughed as he turned right into Corvus ::

Sirus Blackjack
    Sirus stumbled back a few feet, taken by suprise.

"Wheey, easy there pal" Sirus yelped, looking up at the looming figure of Corvus. His features softened as he recognised the giant, and could guess that he was the one Blackjack was supposed to be meeting with.

"Aha, Corvus! I was starting to wonder when someone would show" he said, his attention completely taken from the Zeltron.
    Last edited by Sirus Blackjack; Feb 19th, 2008 at 11:56:57 AM.

Corvus
    :: The big Corellian glared down at him in warning, then it turned into a smile as he gave Sirus a friendly slap on the shoulder ::

"I'll give you a pass this time. Come have a seat."
    Last edited by Corvus; Feb 19th, 2008 at 12:21:40 PM.

Kazia
    :: Kazia leapt up as Corvus lifted her by the hips, and wrapped her arms about his neck as she indulged in a passionate kiss. Sitting down again, she drank her ale and listened to the two men ::
    Last edited by Kazia; Feb 19th, 2008 at 12:24:15 PM.

Sirus Blackjack
    Sirus' smile quickly turned upside-down.

"You two are...? Oh, geez..."

He rubbed the back of his head.

"Look, I...err...I take it all back darlin'. Wouldn't have worked out anyway" he stuttered, gesturin for he bartender to bring him another drink.

Corvus
    :: Corvus chuckled ::

"Kazia's been with me four cycles now. She's the best partner I've ever had."

:: There was a gleam in his eye as he looked at her. This girl was his prized possession ::

Sirus Blackjack
    Sirus sat down again, tossing a few credits over to pay for his drink and taking a gulp.

"So what's the job?" he asked, steering his mind back to business.

Corvus
    "We got some competition in the Old Quarter. A gambling operation. We're gonna shut 'em down."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast