Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Religion (Aria Sihin)

Blade Bacquin

New Religion (Aria Sihin)

Rain fell on waking him from his slumber, he blinked a few times releasing he was still in the valley on Rutan. The last words he could remember was her saying "To find, Darth Abilus.". That was his quest to be a sith again he had to find her and he already she was the one known as Darth Abilus.

Rutan City

A Day had past since Blade had awakened and already he was with in the city The first leg of his journey. As the young man who looked all of 15 standard years walked down the streets he found himself bumping into people not exactly sure where he was going. Every time he bumped into a new person he could feel there signatures weakly rubbing off of them. To Blade that was a good sign his power was coming back.

Blade pulled the gray hood that was stuffed inside of his trench coat out to cover his head as the rain started to come down age for the second day in a row. The clouds cover the sky made Blades mood depressing thinking already he had lost his chances of being a sith again.

For two more days he stayed in the streets on Rutan unsure of where he should go. Each Day his force sense grew stronger, each day he focused on it harder on it. On the third Blade awoke and found himself wandering the streets stopping before a small pawn shop. He entered and began to look at the goods with in , soon his hand was out stretched, Eye's closed, finger gentle running over item after item. He felt the sense tell him to stop moving his hand and open his eye's. There Before him laid his first weapon, a ancient sith dagger sat before him. Blade picked it up and Began to check its balance and craftsmanship.

Pawner: Hey kid be careful with that its an artifact

"I Know."

Pawner: Don't get smart with me kid

"I ain't your kid."

Pawner: Get the hell out of my shop if you ain't going to respect me.

"You need to respect me but you aren't deserving of my respect."

Pawner: That’s it kid I’m kick your scrawny little....."

Before the man could finish Blade had picked up a small throwing dagger that had been sitting beside the sith Dagger and whipped it at the man. The Dagger imbedded itself in a gundark head hang above the wall after having just buzzed the pawners ear. The Pawner was in such shock knowing well he was lucky that Blade had been aiming for the Gundark and not him. Blade then lift the sith dagger in front of him showing the pawer it.

"This is mine now." The Pawner just nodded.

Rutan landing Platform

Later that day Blade found himself at the landing platform talking to a young rodian female pilot. He was trying to convince her to take him along the hydian way to the planet of Malastare but she was only willing to take him to Eriadu since he didn't have any papers on him showing who he was. Blade nodded and accepted the first steps of his Journey where going to be made this day.

Blade Bacquin
    2 Months had past and now blade was on the final leg having run into only a few minor delays along his journey. His force sense was fully working now and he could feel her nearing. About a month ago he had felt her trail going cold while he was on the planet Brentaal. Then he hit luck when he came across landing ex-landing platform tech. The tech had seen a woman fitting Blades description about a month before that who stop to refuel her ship. After she refueled the destination logged into the landing platforms computer was Bandomeer the tech told him.

Bandomeer

Here he was sitting in hotel room meditating, He could feel her he knew she was close. Blades eye's popped open and looked down at the star map in front of him. He called on the force bring a pen to his hand and then made three circles on the map Garqi. Agamar, and Dathomir. He eliminated Garqi feeling the planet was way to populated for Darth Abilus. He based this off of all he had learned on his journey, she tended to like to stick to secluded planets and if she had to stop on a more populated planet she stuck mainly to the landing docks.

That Left him with Agamar and Dathomir both planets where great choices for hiding. Agamir a jungle planet and Dathomir home of the rancor’s and Dathomir witches. Blade's first thought was that Maybe she was a witch from Dathomir so that would be the first Place he would look for her his end steps to his journey would begin there.

Dathomir

Blade Had been searching the planet for days now with out any contact From any of the native animals. Also he was having a hard time finding the witches but his luck was about to change. After wondering for an hour he headed back to his ship he had stolen. Tied to his Belt now was the sith dagger and a sith sword he had found on Malastare in a pawn shop there. He also now had twin Blaster tied to leg holsters, he was once again looking like the warrior he once was.

Luck was not with Blade that day as he approached his ship he saw a young woman with what seemed to be a pet rancor looking over his ship. She sensed him immediately staring hard at the young rogue known as Blade ice. She could tell he was a force user from the minute she laid eye's upon him.

Witch: You are trespassing and that is punishable by death

"Is that right I'm here looking for some one is all."

Witch: Who?

"Darth Abilus?"

There are no sith here just us witches, now die!

The woman began to cast a spell but from blades recollection it wasn't that powerful of a spell. He thought he might be able to survive this until her rancor began to charge him. Blade's sword and dagger came from his belt with out a second thought. He was running on pure instinct like the old days.

The rancor came lumbering fast at Blade trying to use its head as a battering ram. Blade called on the force as it drew close using the force push to propel him into the air doing a flip over the rancor landing behind it. Blade's sword then came at a diagonal down swing at the back of the rancor’s knee cutting into its muscle and causing it leg to collapse. it hollowed in pain as Blade was about to take out the rancor’s second leg the spell the witch was casting came at Blade.

It was a pair of projectiles in what looked like fire balls but rather Blade knew it was a strong force push with an illusion spell wrapped around it. The push slammed into his chest as he flew back threw the air his back slamming into a tree with so much force the tree began to crack. Blade was now laying up against the tree in pain, unbearable pain. He began to focus on that pain as the witch began to approach him with her own sword out ready to go in for her kill.

As she came forward and brought her sword forward stabbing in for the killing blow. Blade no longer had his weapons in his hands but her Blade seemed to be coming in slow motion in blades mind. His right hand shot up grabbing at the edged end of her sword. He grabbed hold, holding it tight focused so fully on his own pain the young grasping the woman’s sword so tightly his hand was starting to bleed he stood up.

In the next few seconds the witch was noticeably frightened at what she had unleashed. Blade left fist came across cold cocking the witch right in face not once, not twice but three times repeatedly. Her face was Bleeding as Blade once again called don the force Slamming his face into hers with Force head butt Breaking the woman’s face. She finally let go of her sword and began to back away still locked in the fear of the fury of the man that stood before her. Blade then used a force push of his own throwing the witch into a tree behind her. He so enjoyed the sound of her body thudding of the tree and then onto the ground.

He picked up the witches sword from ground and walked up to her barely conscious body an evil grin loomed on his face. He then beheaded the witch and then stuck her sword in the ground and put her head on top of it. He left it there with small sign written on the ground before the head in blood. It said "The Sith Live"

It was off to agamir then to begin his return to glory of being a sith. he could feel her now more then he ever could before. His ship took off for the planet agamir then his journey was about to be complete.

Aria Sihin
    One Month Prior

Deep within the Binka Forest of Agamar, Abilus found exactly what she was looking for. The area hadn't seen any human or alien life in years. The only visible tracks were from the native fauna and quite a number of them led into an abandoned cabin.

The steps creaked in protest under her weight and when she opened the door, it fell off its rusted hinges and crashed onto the ground. Birds scattered in fear and several wild rabbits skittered passed her.

Upon entering, light filtered through the hole in the ceiling, revealing years of dust covering what little furniture was present and cobwebs that twinkled of morning dew. The repairs seemed endless and required a lot of time and energy to restore the cabin to a suitable living environment.

Dropping her cloak, she began immediately.

The Present

Knee deep within the Oalin River, Abilus reeled in her third catch of the day, a three pound celin trout. Whoever had owned the cabin previously had chosen their claim wisely. The outlaying land was bountiful in fresh fruit and wild game, and the river was only a mile away.

In the month since she began restoring the cabin, no sentient being set foot near the area and Blade's presence was lingering in the back of her mind. Nothing concrete was felt, but Abilus could feel his desire to find her growing stronger. That was why it was imperative to find a suitable place to begin his training in secret and once she landed on Agamar, it felt right and she followed her instincts that led her into Binka Forest. Now it was only a matter of time before Blade would find her, and find her he would.

She waded back to shore and began to dry herself off before getting to work on the trout. Methodically, Abilus picked up a rock and cracked the flaying fish on its head. Pulling out her cutting knife, she chopped off its head and cut a line right down its belly, readying it to be gutted. Instead, she paused and stuck the knife in the ground and looked towards the sky as a presence jostled Abilus out of her mundane task.

Abilus should have sensed a gentle wave of emotion when victory was had by Blade. Instead, a raging tsunami crashed against her.

Picking up the knife once more, she continued with the chore and muttered to herself, "He will have to learn subtilty as well."

Blade Bacquin
    He landed on the planet of Agamar in the dead of night landing his ship in a open area of the jungle. As soon as he stepped off of the ship he could feel her presence as clear as day. He could finally sense how strong she truly was from this spot and he new she wasn't far. The connection between them had grown stronger over the past few months and Blade now knew his place once again.

He walked for a couple of miles seeing and sensing the small furry critters roaming the grounds. He almost had to wonder if he was walking towards a Jedi's house instead of a siths. It seemed almost to perfect as if it where out of a dream of a Jedi, had he slipped into an alternate reality again he had to wonder. He normally would have thought a sith to have a blood covered grounds and heads on pikes to scare people away.

He shrugged it away think well at least it was peaceful and quite with out all that moaning and yelling that normally came from the cellar on Meras. He came across a remote cabin set nicely in the jungle and it didn't seem out of place. It had a small garden in front of it where vegetables where ripening and it seemed well weeded. There where no warning signs of any kind telling him not to trespass or any signs that he was not welcome. Now he was sure this had to be a dream but he moved on closer to the cabin.

The cabin seemed as if it had recently been fixed up with new board here and there. New shingles running along the ruff and what seemed to be a new lantern above the door. He could also smell the fresh stain on the porch which engulfed his sense of smell. If that didn't wake him up from this dream he didn't know what would. He opened the front door expecting to at least hear a creek but it didn't.

He stepped through the door seeing his new master sitting down in a chair before him facing the door. He already knew she was waiting for him. He didn't say a word only took a few more steps in then knelt down on one knee and bowed his head. This was his first sign of loyalty and respect, his first step towards change.

"I have arrived master."

Aria Sihin
    Abilus did not say anything; merely let him remain kneeling before her while she studied him, sensing his emotional state. What was revealed was mainly confusion during his journey here, yet when Blade looked upon Abilus, all of that had been washed away and he felt a renewed purpose once more. He knew she had to be abide by the agreement for Blade had passed her test. It was why he already referred to her as Master.

She pushed herself off the chair and hovered over the boy, "The Force is strong in you, Blade. Much stronger then when we last met. Your power has steadily increased as I had foreseen, but this is not the world in which you remember."

There was a momentary spark of surprise from her Apprentice, "Yes, I know much of you now. My meditations have revealed a great many things about you and if you want to survive in this new world, you're going to have to trust in me.

Now rise, my Apprentice," she extended her arms out and slowly lifted her hands upwards, "and henceforth be known as Darth Lucid, the name that once was yours is now bestowed upon you again."

Blade Bacquin
    He was in shock as he rose she seemed to have learned a bit about him while he was searching for her. She knew that once before he was even Blade Ice he was a sith named Darth Lucid. A name Blade even himself had chosen to forget until that moment when she spoke it.

he was speechless for maybe a minute or two not knowing what to utter. He was lost on the sith named named Lucid a sith that at one time would follow his master to ends of the galaxy just to learn more about the sith. He spoke then the only words that seemed to be appropriate.

"Thank you Master." He bowed his head again.

Blade Bacquin
    The trouble maker

Sometimes it take allot to learn something knew or something forgotten. Loyalty and respect where two things lost to Blade a long time ago. he may have shown it on the first day he arrived at the cabin but every day since then has been a struggle for Blade.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

6 months after reaching the cabin.

Blade had been sent to a small village to trade so goods for some much needed equipment for the cabin. Aria had choose to sit out side the village and meditate believing that Blade could accomplish the task on his own. They had been to this village a few times before to trade with out any problems, yet Blade had always been chaperoned before this point.

Blade came running out of the village Yelling something In aria direction. He was running fast staring behind him periodically to see where the men that where chasing him where at. There was group of about six of them chasing him. He was in a dead out sprint for Aria holding something in one hand and yelling curse behind him at the men every now and then.

He came nearing closer to Aria's position looking back noticing the distance he had gained by being in better shape then the men chasing him. He was now about thirty yards away from aria Yelling at her. His weapons where already in his hands as he dropped the golden idol he had stolen to the ground.

"I would suggest preparing yourself I don't think they are to happy and they want us dead?"

Aria Sihin
    Abilus turned around, more annoyed then anything else, at Blade's antics. The golden idol that had dropped to the ground was worthless to anyone outside of Agamar. Blade probably had thought it made of gold and was priceless, but it was sculpted out of pyrite, a metal the galaxy had an abundance of, but the religious sentiments that the idol carried could not be so easily dismissed. The idol represented Kelekelanui, a minor god that native people looked towards to bless their family during harvest season.

Without hurrying, she unfolded her legs, dusted herself off, and moved to her feet. Blade stopped alongside her, preparing for a fight. His knuckles had gone white from holding the knife and swords hilts so tightly. She could hear his heart beating in glorious anticipation for the inevitable fight, and Abilus was quite sure Blade had gotten himself in trouble on purpose for that very reason.

"Sheath your weapons." She ordered. Blade hesitated and Abilus looked at him sternly, "I said sheath them, now."

Blade was confused and disappointed, but after a few moments of stubbornness he finally sheathed his weapons. His disliked having to do it and it was clearly written on his face.

The six men that were chasing her Apprentice varied in combative prowess. Mostly were simple tradesman but two of them were well toned from the laborious work required from tending to their farmland, an almost sacred ritual because some of the land on the planet had been rendered useless in the on going struggle between the Rebel Alliance and the Empire.

She stepped in front of Blade and held out her hand in a simple plea to be heard. The rapport Abilus had with the villagers went far beyond being courteous. The Force had aided in her ability to make allies with the people and because of this, they were willing to hear her out, but it was quite clear from the nasty looks they were giving Blade that they wanted to beat some respect into him.

Acting innocent, Abilus looked between the five men for the sixth was recovering the idol, "What has my brother done to incur your hatred, Johnansen?"

Johnansen was one of the farmers. A stocky man who's callused hands easily could wrap around Blade's neck and force his eyes to pop out of their sockets, something that Ablius sensed that he still intended to do. "Your brother stole my idol! I went to get the items he wanted and thought when I wasn't looking, he could snatch Kelekelanui from my alter!"

"Your brother needs to be taught a lesson!"

"Boy needs to learn respect!"

Other threats were bellowed towards the two of them but no one advance. Abilus wouldn't allow it, nor would she allow Blade to instigate things further. She knew he hated being called a boy and pushed him back to silence his advance.

As much as the villagers anger controlled their words, her own halted their actions, "Please, there is no need to fight. My brother's old habits are hard to break. It was the only way he could survive on Coruscant until I was reunited with him. I've been trying to break him of his habits but it's been difficult. Here ..."

She lifted the bundle of furs off Blade's back and extended them to Johnansen. "What we came to trade is yours now. A small compensation for his actions, but accept my apologies that it won't happen again."

Johnansen blinked. He knew he should still be angry for what the boy did, but he found himself agreeing with his sister. Her words made a lot of sense to him, as they did to everyone else present. "Um yeah." He took the bundle, "Just, make sure that it, that it doesn't happen again. Okay?"

Abilus smiled, "It won't."

Grunts of agreements came and the small crowd dispersed, just like Abilus' smile. She grabbed Blade's arm and dragged him away like the good older sister she was and once the villagers were out of earshot, she began scolding him, "Foolish Apprentice. You know we must avoid confrontation or let it be known the Force is ours to command. Even simple villagers like them, who hate the Empire, could inform them of our presence and we'd be hunted like animals. You must learn caution and learn to control your impulses."

Blade Bacquin
    "Oh come on it was all in good fun don't you strive for a little action in your life?"

Blade had a playful smile on his face although he was severally disappointed in not getting the fight he wanted. The idol was no matter he just wanted to beat the living crap out of something. Although he felt the villagers would be no match it still would have been something.

"I don't care if the Empire comes I will fight them all until I’m dead or grow bored of it."

Again a the child like smile hung on his face trying to get Aria coxed into turning around and beating down the villagers. Yet her stern gazed showed him that wasn't going to happen. He felt more like a Jedi then a sith at that moment. He grew a bit frustrated with Aria and raised his voice a bit.

"We are sith we should be ruling over these people you know?"

Aria Sihin
    With the villagers far from sight and now under the cover of the forest, Abilus did not need to hold back.

She backhanded him across the face without warning, "Never raise your voice to me! Have you learned nothing since coming here? Hmm?"

Abilus circled around Blade, much like when they were on Rutan, "This is not the world where you came from where Sith and Jedi could walk freely throughout the galaxy without care. The Empire is far more powerful then you give it credit for. Their Inquisitors are not to be taken likely. Their ability to use the Force and technology is to be respected for they could kill even the most powerful of Masters. Your arrogance makes you weak and a fool on top of that."

She lashed out again, kicking Blade against the back of his head, "Rule? Over peasants? We Sith do not concern ourselves with the mundane. All that matters is the Dark Side and our place within its power, focusing on our strengths, mastering our weaknesses, using our anger and hatred in search of perfection.

"But no," Abilus spat on the ground, "you must continue to seek conflict that benefits no one and could get us killed."

Blade Bacquin
    "Is death not better then complacency Master?"

He asked from the ground where he was now on his hands and knees. He was focusing hard to hold back the pain for he knew it would only fuel his anger. Which in turn would lead to more pain, According to Aria he was not to focus on that pain any longer.

"You even let them call me a child, where is there punishment for disrespect of a once Sith lord?"

Blade growled he was trying to hold back the pain that was leading to his anger. It was coming on like flood yet still he tried his best to hold it back. He wanted more then anything to be that sith lord again. He wanted to show Aria how foolish she was in her beliefs as he was could have but Blade knew he was weak now and that only angered him more.

"Let me show them who is the real child!" Blade slammed his fist into the ground unable to hold back the flood of pain that was fueling his anger.

Aria Sihin
    She sighed, "You are with your outbursts, Lucid."

Abilus knelt down before her Apprentice without trepidation and folded her hands inside her lap, "And why is death preferable? All you will do is begin again where you started eight months ago. You will be nothing, or perhaps even worse, your memories won't return as fast as they did this time and it will take longer to learn who you are.

Is it worth it to take that chance?" She shook her head, "No. You don't truly believe that, nor do I."

She reached out a hand and took his shoulder, "We must be patient for our time will come, Lucid. Until then, we must be mindful of our surroundings."

Blade Bacquin
    U]Growing Faith[/U]

His training had been focused on three aspects Combat, Illusion, and the teaching of the sith as a religion. The pain that resided in Blade was slowly getting beat out of him, Darth Abilus was teaching him to focus on other emotions and through this he was growing stronger then before. Before this point combat had been his means for survival but he was learning the force itself had allot to offer him.

----------------------------------------------------------------

1 year and 2months pasted in total time.

Both him and his master where in quite study in the late hours of the night looking over sith scrolls from her former masters collection. Blade was dead silent while he slowly read over a passage by Darth bane in one of the scrolls. The scroll outlined the basis of the rule of two. A rule Blade had viewed as foolish in the past but a rule his new master followed.

"Why do you hold Bane's rule above all the rules of the sith before him Master?"

His question broke the silence and only held a tone of curiosity. For Blade the rule only limited the sith, because to him with more then two sith you could crush worlds. With more then two sith the numbers would be over whelming enough to show the true power of the dark side. To him Bane rule was only instated so Bane himself could be the key possessor of total power. He knew Bane had only made the rule out of fear of his own death.

"You know why Bane made the rule right master?"

Aria Sihin
    Abilus sat in front of the fireplace, staring into the lashing flames. The wood cracked and popped under the heat of the fire and the smell of the burning wood tickled her nostrils.

"Bane created the rule to stop the constant in fighting between the Sith." She paused to blow away the warmth from her fresh cup of hot tea. "Mainly it was due to his taste of true power. He was able to convince the other Sith to join him in destroying the Jedi by combining their abilities. They were invincible and victory was moments away, but their vanity was far stronger then their desire to defeat the Jedi, as was their fear of what they saw inside Bane's heart when they were connected. Sickened by the weakness he saw, Bane killed every Force user on Ruusan. He escaped to Dxun and created the very rules you are holding in your hands."

She unfolded her legs and walked towards the table her Apprentice was studying at on bare feet, "He was the Dark Side's chosen one, enlightened by the power obtained by the combined efforts of the Sith Lords. He was no coward. Only a realist, knowing that the Sith had grown complacent in their war with the Jedi and needed to be eliminated. Very similar to what occurred with the Jedi over twenty years ago."

Blade Bacquin
    "Bane created the rule out of his own arrogance so he could be the only on that held the true power of the Dark side."

Blade debated back for in his former life that had always been his belief. Bane created the rule so that he could be the soul possessor of the Dark side. So that only Bane could know the true secrets it held. Blade did not think bane a fool but rather a clever sith who knew how to gain what he desired most unlimited power.

"Bane was not a fool in my opinion but rather genius well trained in deception. Indeed a great sith but one has to wonder if he was truly right in his choice."

Blade hide nothing from his master mainly because she pretty much already knew everything about him. He also knew that what didn't know she could easily get by reading his thoughts. Although he admitted to himself if she tried to go to deep into his mind she would only torture herself.

"Yes the Jedi twenty years ago fell but if this timeline plays out like the last I lived through the Jedi will return and the empire will fall."

Aria Sihin
    "You must not rely on your past in order to predict the future," she urged. "Nothing but pain will come of it."

Abilus set down her cup and took away the scroll Lucid was reading, "The future is always in motion but to even gain a glimpse of what will be, you need to use the Force as your guide, not assumptions."

She placed the old scroll back into its case and folded her hands upon the table. Lucid looked at her confused by the silence but knowing that his Master expected something of him, he just wasn't sure what it was.

"Immerse yourself in the Dark Side and let go of your conscience self." Lucid still was having trouble connecting with her even after a year. He was utterly loyal to her now, but he still wasn't able to read her well when a lesson was to be learned. "Allow your emotions to run free in its power. But above all, do not be afraid, for the Dark Side can reveal a great many terrible and wonderous things."

Blade Bacquin
    Lucid sat himself on the floor in a meditative position laying his arms to rest on his legs. He let one thought pass his mind before, man how he could go for cig right now to relax how long had it been a year and some months since he last took a puff. After that he let his thoughts drift into the darkness and fade away.

His mind was clear and he no longer heard the creeks of the board and the settling of the cabin. He drifted so far the only thing he sense was his master before him. He let the dark side flow through him and in between him and his master. His master was his focus for this test after all.

Images flickered through his mind like a family photo album but they where not his pictures but rather his masters. In his mind he could fast forward or rewind the album as he wanted. He started at the beginning not wanting to miss a step of his masters life. The first image he stopped at flickered to life.

Through her eye's he was lifted upon a man's shoulders as she pointed at something in a store window. It was some kind of furry animal r a stuffed animal Blade really wasn't sure the image was blurry and faded as would happen to any picture over time. Blade smiled outwardly as he heard the words come from young aria's mouth "oooo buy me that daddy!".

Blade then fast forwarded again this time the Aria was looking upon an older man as he slayed her family before her. Then he saw the old man trying to coax her out of hiding telling her he wouldn't harm her. Reluctantly the little girl came to him tears still in her eye's from her parents death. Blade himself wanted to shed a tear for her but held back not wanting to break his concentration. he was to engulfed in the story to let it go now.

It went forward again to fight scene above what Blade thought could be coruscant. Before him where two combatants one he knew was aria and the other he presumed a Jedi. As the to took to battle Imperial troopers began to shuffle all about taking careful aim on the two. Yet soon the fight took the air both combatants jumping from speeder to speeder attacking each other. By the end Aria was battered but Jedi made one mistake in mid air leaving him wide open for Aria's attack and he presumably fell to his death as Aria ran to find safe hiding quarters away from the imps.

She was now the age of 17 and she choose to attack her master feeling she was ready to become the master. Yet he beat her down relentlessly and in the end unleashed force lightening on her forcing her to shield herself with her arms causing severe burns which is why she always had them bandaged because of the scarring and it also left a white streak in her hair.

Blade looked to the more recent past seeing her kill her master from her view point and then seeing her taking him on as her apprentice. He then decided to take glimpse into the future what he saw there shocked him and broke his concentration. His eye's fled open looking straight at Aria emotionless.

"I have seen much master perhaps to much."

Aria Sihin
    At first, she had thought it curious that Lucid would be focusing upon her, but Abilus was a strong presence within the Dark Side. He could be using her as a focal point in order to not become lost with the visions presented. Regardless, he alone would see the visions and she would have to be patient until Lucid was finished.

He snapped out of state abruptly an hour later. Though startled by what he had seen, Lucid remained calm on the outside.

That pleased her but not with how he handled himself, "You must learn control. Your visions should not hold mastery over you."

Then her eyes closed, trying to gauge what could have shocked Lucid so. "The future you saw." Abilus delved further. "I sense ... fear and ... desire." Yet for some reason the Dark Side would not reveal to whom those feelings belonged to and opened her eyes, "Are they your feelings, Apprentice, or someone elses?"

Blade Bacquin
    "Those are allot of peoples feelings."

He spoke matter of factly those visions of the future he locked away then in deepest reaches of his mind. A place even Blade feared to go it was so deep. He didn't want her to know what he saw and he didn't want to if what he saw was true. The other images though he kept those of his master growing up.

"Just remember the future is not certain master and is never written in stone."

Blade told her hoping to end the subject there and trying his best to forget those particular images. He then pushed his mind to focus more on the past then the future. The past he saw of his master. He had one question on he wasn't sure if his master would answer but one he wanted to know.

"Did you love your father and mother?"

Aria Sihin
    It was obvious that Lucid didn't want to speak of his visions, at least not yet. Perhaps in time he will reveal what he had seen but forcing the issue would be unproductive.

"Just remember the future is not certain master and is never written in stone."

At least he was beginning to understand ...

"Did you love your father and mother?"

... but then Lucid blindsided her with an odd question. She paused in reflection. "From what little I remember of them, yes. I did."

Her heart began to pound just a second faster, the memories of their murder crept forward, "My love for them has given me great power. When they were killed by my former Master, much anger and fear had been created inside me."

She blinked away the vivid memory and rose to her feet, "Come. It's late. Time to turn in."

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast