Thread: WTF??? Tremors 3???

ReaperFett

WTF??? Tremors 3???

They are making ANOTHER??? The first was good, the second is good so far(watching it now), but 3??? This one doesn't even have Fred Ward in it!

Jedi Master Kyle

I have to say I don't like the sound of this. I liked the first, hated the second. And you know with computer technology what it is today, these creatures are going to be over the top, moreso than they already are. Who is supposed to be in it so far?

ReaperFett

Look here:
    us.imdb.com/Title?0259685

Only recognise the name of the gun nut(Only a good thing )

2 had its moments. Like before they saw the little one, and raised their guns, then lowered them

mez7

since theirs like no info on the films as of yet its very hard to say how good or bad these will be

Jedi Master Carr

I see Ariana Richards is it she played the little girl in the first one, I think she is a good actress so who knows it could work. It looks they are going back to the orginal town of Perfection according to the title they even have another of the survivors of the first film Miguel in it.

Darth23

How much money have these things made?

I wouldn't consider it a franchise with legs at all.

I've seen the first 2 on USA cable (a few times) and I have to say that they're better then I thought they would be. But I don't like at wake at night hoping and praying for a new Tremors movie.

Jedi Master Carr

I will probably rent it when it comes out. I liked the idea that they bring the movie back to where it it started instead of having them go into NY or something. ANd there is one good thing about it Ariana Richards is in it because she is a major babe.

mez7

they were actually trying to get a TV show made after the first one came out, so i guess it did well enough that they wanted to do that,

but the project got stalled cause the money to make the creatures for every ep would have cost too much, (this was before shows like B5 and cheap CGI came around)
    the premise was that val and earl became professional monster hunters and went around the country hunting different types of monsters,
    fred ward even agreed to be in it too

if you go the the tremors home page they have preproduction pics of some of the monsters,
    sorry dont remember the link,