Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What five films do you most look forward to in the next 14 months and 3 days?

Cool What five films do you most look forward to in the next 14 months and 3 days?

Thats until the end of 2003, thus making Marcus' top two obvious

Mine, in this order:

5. X-Men 2
    4. Hulk
    3. Kill Bill
    2. Once Upon a Time in Mexico
    1. Daredevil

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    5. ST Nemesis
    4. Matrix/es
    3. RotK
    2. TTT
    1. X-men 2

Wik Tayl Doon
    5. Star Trek Nemesis
    4. X-men two.
    3. The Hulk
    2. TTT & ROTK
    1. Matrix 2 & 3

There about four or five more.

JonathanLB

Who knows

Not really sure...

At least the two LOTR films, of course, and The Matrix films. I suppose X-Men 2...

Marcus Telcontar
    TTT
    ROTK
    Matrix Reloaded
    Matrix Revolutions

Darth Viscera
    1. Return of the King
    2. The Two Towers
    3. Matrix Reloaded
    4. Matrix Revolutions
    5. Star Trek Nemesis

Nupraptor
    I'm not really going to make a top 5 list. But in addition to the LOTR / Matrix movies, I'm also sort of looking forward to the Harry Potter movies. I rather liked the first one.

Levi Argon
    The Two Towers
    Return of the King
    Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
    X2
    Star Trek: Nemesis

BUFFJEDI
    Could careless until 2005 , maybe X-2. Other than that knitting socks will be more entertaining

In any order (I'm lazy I know):

Kill Bill
    X2
    Star Trek: Nemesis
    The Two Towers
    DD

BUFFJEDI
    pfft

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I might return to RPing if those scrumptious Gue twins would come back. Figrin Sandwich, am I right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Speaking of the Harry Potter films... I wonder who will play Dumbledore now that Richard Harris has passed on.

No list, but most of the films people have mentioned here I am looking forward too.

TTT
    Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
    ROTK
    X2
    Nemesis

Even though I'll end up going to see them, but I'm not really looking forward to the Matrix movies all that much. Who knows, maybe I'll really like them, I'm just not all that buzzed for them.

JMK
    TTT
    ROTK
    Matrix Reloaded
    Matrix Revolutions
    X2

Levi Argon
    Originally posted by Darth McBain

Even though I'll end up going to see them, but I'm not really looking forward to the Matrix movies all that much. Who knows, maybe I'll really like them, I'm just not all that buzzed for them.
    My thoughts exactly.

As for Dumbledore, I haven't the faintest idea. Ian McKellen perhaps?

It's such a shame because Richard Harris will be remembered as Dumbledore to younger generations, I mean a headline on the front page of a newspaper here said: "Dumbledore's dead". I think that's in poor taste too if you ask me. But Harris was a real actor, a fine one at that. Hopefully they will find a fitting replacement that will do him justice.

JonathanLB

lol

I can't wait until Harry Potter is nude on screen and the movie gets an NC-17 rating, which is exactly what will happen if the rumors are true of that HACK director who made Y Tu Mama Tambien directing that sequel. Man that would be funny. There goes that franchise. Worst. Director. EVER.

Buff, there will be plenty of good and great movies in the next few years. Every year there are a great number of worthwhile films that come to theaters, you can't just be closed minded and assume that nothing good is going to arrive. A lot of the best films will be surprises.

This year, I've seen ten films worthy of 4 stars, and I've seen just as many (slightly more) worthy of 3.5 stars, so lots of really good films! Of course, there are always more duds and mediocre films than really good ones, but they are there.

In Chronological Order
    The Two Towers
    Daredevil
    X-Men 2
    The Hulk
    ROTK

As far as Harry Potter, well I had read they had a look a like they used in some of the shots, in the HP 2 and they were thinking of using him in Hp3 if Harris was too sick, still not sure if they should go that way, they need a better actor, Mckellan would work, not sure if he would do it.

JonathanLB

hehe

The era of the superhero movie is upon us...

dbn
    x2
    Kill Bill
    TTT
    RotK
    ST:N

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast