Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home Coming (Aria Sihin)[Fin]

Blade Bacquin
    Blade's look shifted quickly to a somber look. His eye's went puppy dogged a tear could almost be spotted in his orange hued eyes. Her words hurt him more then she would ever know. A lump began to form in his throat as he tried to speak again.

"I loved her but she didn't love me back Aria."

His words where the somber truth and he knew it. Dalethria was never meant to be his in this lifetime or the next. All he really longed for was some semblance of the past something to remind him of who he was. He didn't want to forget the past; he didn't want to forget what he had once accomplished. All he wanted from Miranda was something to tell him he was not the only one in this crazy screwed up new universe.

"I don't want to be the only one left Aria. I don't want to be the last survivor of a dead dimension. I don't want to run from everything like I did the last time around. I don't want to hide from those I care about this time around. I sure as hell don't want to sit around waiting for my death like last time."

Aria Sihin
    "Ah, but you did. By wandering off and leaving me here alone wondering if you were alive or dead for months." She knew that Blade was a selfish because of his past, but Abilus truly did not understand the depths of ego until now.

"Do you not realize that all this reminiscing is killing us?!" She pounded a fist against her chest, choking out her words and fighting the urge to cry. "There is nothing left for you back then! I'm here right NOW! Why do you fail to see that? Do I mean so little compared to her?"

Blade Bacquin
    "You mean just as much or more Aria."

Blade admitted to himself as much as he did to Aria. He wouldn't deny that he loved her as much as a sith could love. Yet he still clung to his past like a wet T-shirt clung to ones body. He wanted to know what happened to them all but he couldn't remember. He wanted to know they where all still alive like him but he didn't know. It was a pain he wasn't sure would ever be cured.

"Weather the reminiscing is killing us or just me is still up for debate. So any Idea on how we can fix this Aria?"

Blade was still in a somber mood but more cause he thought he might lose Aria at this moment, then because of the past. He didn't want to lose what he had gained.

Aria Sihin
    Abilus truly thought that Blade was convinced of his own sincerity, but the past still haunted him. Without her Apprentice and lover coming to terms with it, he would never be ready to ascend as a Sith or love her as he wished.

"Yes," she said gravely, "We part ways."

Blade Bacquin
    "Is that it?"

Blade was avoiding looking at Aria again. He understood her train of thought and where it was leading. He didn't like it but perhaps she was right. Maybe it was time for him to give up call it quits. Maybe all his masters before Aria, before Dale where right. Maybe his path was full of potential but it was wasted by an unworthy vessel.

"We just give up, walk are separate paths? I have walked alone before it leads nowhere. It's a road full of pain and torment something I left behind because of you. It is not something I want back through losing you."

Aria Sihin
    "You think I like it too?" She sighed. "What choice is there. Your reactions have consequences. We part ways, there is a better chance for us to live."

Abilus had fended for herself for a long time. She knew that it was possible for her to forget Blade and to cast aside the love she felt for him. Hell, she was halfway there because of his departure to begin with.

Blade Bacquin
    "I'd rather..."

Blade paused he almost couldn't say it; it was hard for him to admit. In all his lives he died alone and he didn't imagine this one would be any different. Yet something inside him didn't want to accept it. Something inside him didn't want to be alone in the end anymore.

"I'd rather die fighting by your side protecting what we are. Then separate and never know what happens to us."

He wouldn't die alone this time. He would be with Aria no matter what happened. He wouldn't leave her side ever again. In all his lives she was the one that would end his curse and he knew it.

"I love you Aria! If I have to die to prove that to you I will. You matter to me more then all the power in the Universe."

Aria Sihin
    She backed off and turned away, lowering her head with much annoyance and sadness. "Why must things always be so difficult with you?"

Her shoulders slumped and accepted defeat. "Where did you want us to go?"

Blade Bacquin
    "I would guess my stubbornness comes from my Parents?"

Blade chuckled even though his seriousness hadn't really subsided. Aria would understand why Blade's comment was full of irony. Blade didn't know if he even had any parents and if did he had no clue the heck they where. If his parents did exist he wondered if they where just as cursed as him.

"As for where we can go and hide forever. Dxun, Korriban, Zoist, Ord Mantell or one other place if it still exists."

All the places should be well known to Aria if she had studied her sith history with the exception of Ord Mantell. She might know of what happened on Ord Mantell but Blade highly doubted it. The rest of the places where big named places in sith history. The only planet Blade left out as an option was Onderion but that was cause Dxun was as close as he ever wanted to get to that foul planet.

"There is Yavin too but I don't want to go there it's a long boring trip. Ord Mantell I will go there if I have too reluctantly. As for Korriban if you choose that place to hide I can't go with you."

Aria Sihin
    "Your fear is unbecoming of a Lord, Lucid." She drummed fingers against her arm and turned to look at him squarely in the eye. "As for Yavin. You hold back information. Why?"

Perhaps one of these days, Blade would realize that it was pointless to hold back his feelings. To her, they were like an open book.

Blade Bacquin
    "I do indeed fear Korriban for good reason burial Planet of the ancient sith. The war torn lands of the hyperspace wars. I was banished from the planet by the sith of old and curse if ever I should return."

Of course that was in the time he came from he really wasn't sure if the curse still stood here. Yet he really wasn't up to testing it out either. He really didn't want to be forever entombed beneath its sands and rock. That was the curse that the sith had put upon his head to live in eternal torture beneath the surface of Korriban.

"As for Yavin well if this time is anything like the old. It will be the planet where the Jedi mount there come back. Two sith cannot manage to take out an army of Jedi if they do exist anymore. I held it back because you rarely like to her about where I come from?"

Aria Sihin
    She sighed. "Of course I don't. You need to get it straight inside your head that whatever happened in your timeline does not necessarily happen here. Once you realize that, then my aggravation towards you will subside."

The worlds that had a dense history of Sith teachings were places Abilus were warned to steer clear of. They drew powerful beings and eventually they would be found.

"What about Ord Mantell. A planet thick with thieves and scoundrels would be an ideal location for us to become lost within. I was there once with my Master long ago." It was merely a stop over on their way further out in the Rim to procure components for Aria's lightsaber. The Black Market suited their needs quite nicely.

Blade Bacquin
    "Will it or will I just find something else to aggravate you with?"

Blade of course was mocking her statement because to him it was the truth. Even if he somehow forgot the past or none of it came true would there not be something else Blade would drive Aria nuts with.

"Also the location of a lost empire that is to say it ever existed at all."

Blade was referring to a part of his past but a part of it he himself actually did not believe would be the same in this time. No the sith empire would not exist here and if it did it would have made itself a clear threat by now. The sith of the Empire where never about Hiding themselves they where the type of sith that actually fought for what they believed in unlike Aria and her master. It was mean to think that way but that is the way Blade felt at that moment.

"Then Ord Mantell it is once a place I called home long ago but that’s a story for another time?"

Aria Sihin
    "Or not at all." Her tongue was sharp. Lucid still had much to answer for, though his obedience in her decision helped. "We must pack and leave immediately."

Blade Bacquin
    Most of Blade's belongings where already on his ship but then he only had a handful to begin with. Most of his worldly possessions where left in the past in fact only one had actually came with him to this new place. It was his trench coat, which he rarely ever took off.

At that moment Aria would see something she probably couldn't believe if she wasn't standing right there. Blade took off his brown tattered trench coat. He also ripped off a necklace that hung around his neck with some foreign symbol Aria would not recognize. The necklace, coat, and a dagger he pulled from his boot where all reminders of who he once was. Blade then walked over to the fire that was burning in the fireplace.

"These three items are that remains off who I was. The trench coat a gift from a long dead friend, he died long before I ever came here. He is the one who first told me of the ways of the sith, the coat was his fathers coat."

The coat was the mans first apprentices a coat that had one special ability enchanted onto it. It allowed it's user to hide his force signature but that enchantment had not been used in over a decade or so. With that said Blade through the jacket on the fire and watched it go up in flames the old leather burned quickly.

"This Necklace was once my guide it was all I had when I first awoke. For awhile I didn't know who I was it helped me and guided me to who I really was."

Blade gripped the necklace tight then through it on the fire. And watched it slowly melt for a moment. The he turned to the Dagger he sitting in the palm of his hand. He knew it wouldn't melt in the fire it was sith made meant to hold up to extreme heat.

"This is the dagger from master to student. This is the dagger I shed my blood and mingled it as a sign of forgiveness and brotherhood with my former master."

Blade choked for moment on the thought of Vega. How long it had taken him to forgive his Brother in the force. He tried to hold back his tears for the man trying to remember all the times he hated the sod. But in the end Vega was his brother a man he could no longer hate and the tears came down his face.

"Vega where ever you are I will always stand by your side in war my brother. Are forgiveness took to long in the making to give up on you now."

With that Blade slammed the dagger using the force deep into the wall all the way up to the hilt. All that was Blade was now gone and what remained was still Unknown to Blade.

"Blade is dead all that remains is Lucid now. Let's Pack and get the heck out of here Aria."

Aria Sihin
    Abilus watched in fascination and stunned silence as Lucid forsaken those items. She knew how important each of them were and how difficult it was for him to destroy them or leave them here.

She felt her heart leapt at the sight. Finally, he was learning. Finally, he was accepting who he was now. Finally, he was proving that he loved her.

Her arms laced around his waist and pressed their bodies together from behind in the first act of gentleness since Lucid's return. "I did miss you."

It was difficult to speak those words for they admitted weakness, but Lucid earned the right to hear them.

Blade Bacquin
    Lucid face twisted into one of confusion. Aria's gentleness caught him off guard; it was very out of character for her. He knew she loved him and he knew she had missed him but he never thought he would here her speak it. Lucid hugged her back as the confusion subsided and he held a look joy.

"I missed you to Abilus."

Holding her in a hug he looked into her eyes and winked as he moved in. He embraced her in a kiss so deep it clearly gave away just how much he had missed her. Lucid expected her to pull away but he didn't care. All he was, was now gone she was all he had left.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12