(cont. from here..)

Returning to her rooms that night, Razielle calmly let the servants carry out their duties as if nothing were amiss. If what she suspected were true, it was entirely possible that her activties were being watched, by anyone, everyone. She would need to take great care.

She sat at the elegant vanity and suffered the long minutes that her lady's maid combed out her long hair. She began to formulate a plan. With each stroke of the comb, her tension grew. She had to tell Salem. Now. It could not be left for tomorrow.

A cozy fire was lit, along with several scented tapers, filling the room with warmth, a light floral scent and a soft glow. Frustrated that she was expected not to lift a finger she allowed the maid to assist her in dressing for bed in a short silk gown that reached only to her thighs. Feigning a small yawn, Razielle climbed into her bed.

"Will that be all then, Your Highness?" The maid, seemed unsure of her duties. Another sign that did not set well with her.

"Yes, Thank you."

As the maid moved to take her leave, Razielle halted her with a word. "Wait. I have one more request." Reaching to her bedside table, Razielle penned a small note.

We have catching up to do that cannot wait until a more appropriate hour.

Yours, R

She sealed it with a drop of red wax from the candle and pressed her signet ring into it effectively sealing it shut.

"Hand deliver this to Mr. Ave personally. I expect to hear from him on the morrow that it was recieved with all expediency and no delay. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss. I shall take it straight away. Good night."

As soon as the door was shut, Razielle leapt from the bed and paced. She now only had to wait.